PDF copies of the Ashcott What's On are now available online, you can view them by clicking on the image above & if you would like to subscribe to new issue notifications you can do this by clicking on the subscribe image below:
DATES FOR PILATES CLASSES IN ASHCOTT with Lita de Alberdi on 01458 446883. Email Lita on somersetpilates [at] aol [dot] com or visit the website at WWW.PILATESINSOMERSET.CO.UK Classes are held in Ashcott Village Hall. We also run classes in Shapwick Village Hall.
Regular class times are: Mondays 2pm, 3pm in the Village Hall, Wednesdays 6pm and 7pm in the Village Hall, These classes are suitable for Beginners and more experienced participants.
Shapwick classes run on Monday evenings at 6pm and Thursday mornings at 10am and 11am in Shapwick Village Hall.
- Pilates is a wonderful way to tone and flatten your tummy.
- Pilates will improve the muscle tone in your tummy, bottom, legs and arms.
- Pilates gives you a whole body workout and more! We do standing Pilates in our classes as well as matwork which improves balance and helps to teach the body to work correctly whatever you are doing in life.
- Our classes make sure that you get the attention you need to work correctly so that you can get the most out of your exercise.
- Pilates will really help you if you have back problems. Back pain experts like physiotherapists, osteopaths and chiropracters recommend Pilates because although it is gentle movement, it is very targeted at specific muscle groups.
- Pilates is enjoyable, relaxing exercise that clears the mind and increases body awareness.
- Apart from building strength, the movements also improve your flexibility.
TERMS OF BUSINESS: Classes cost £6.50 if you pay in advance for the full half term or £10 if you pay per class on a weekly basis or . Paying in advance ensures a guaranteed place for you on your chosen class time. The reduced price is only available for those clients who pay in advance by the full half term. If you have to miss a class then that can be made up but it has to be according to availability of spaces on other classes, so do check if there is space available before turning up.
FACIAL PILATES CLASSES
Next class dates is Saturday 2nd July 2016. Please let Lita know if you want a place on this unique course as soon as you can.
There are many benefits to Facial Pilates, as with ordinary Pilates you learn how to tone specific muscles but this focuses only the face. The exercises will improve circulation to the skin leaving your skin looking brighter and more radiant. This improved circulation caries vital oxygen and nutrients to skin and tissues whilst carrying away old and damaged cells. Facial Pilates has been described as the non-surgical facelift.
Whatever your age this technique will help to keep you looking better. With this program of exercise you can tighten flabby throat muscles, reduce jowls, firm the lower cheeks, lift droopy eyelids, firm and refresh the eye areas, reduce lines on the forehead and brows, plump the upper lip area, promote a healthier complexion.
You will generally see results in a matter of weeks and improvement will continue for as long as you continue doing the exercises. In a few minutes a day you can shape the facial muscles, build tone and preserve your appearance.